Arguably the largest boardgame in the world currently commercially available (and yes, we have put it forward to the Guinness Book of Records) Mare Nostrum is the TSWW game system''s flagship product.
Fighting all over East Africa, North Africa, the Near East and Vichy French Lebanon and Syria, can you as the Allied player stab the soft underbelly of the Axis powers so hard that Italy will be on the verge of collapse?
Can you as the Axis drive across the brutal sands of the Western Desert and force your way into Egypt and then Iraq to grab potentially war winning oil and mineral resources?
Find out in Mare Nostrum...
In the fully colour printed ziplock sleeve, you will find:
32 Map Segments to the usual very high standard you expect from a TSWW game covering much or all of Spain, Portugal, Greece, Yugoslavia, Italy, Corsica, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Lybia, Egypt, Sudan, Somalia (Somaliland), Eritrea, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Aden, Qatar, UAE, Turkey, and small parts of the USSR!
5040 superbly printed and die cut counters, on 18 counter sheets, covering US forces in the ETO and MTO, 1940-43, Spain, Portugal, Italian Forces not in Balkan Fury, Blitzkrieg or the GPW series (so most of the Italians are here), British and Commonwealth forces, German forces in Africa and the Balkans, plus bonus German counters dealing with Operation Anton, the occupation of Vichy France in 1942, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Trans Jordan, Turkey, as well as Free French, Free Greek, Free Belgian, Free Yugoslav and Free Polish units.
Rules covering the entire campaign in Africa. New options for naval mine warfare, ground fog of war, and the infamous camel cavalry...
OBs and modules covering the war in Africa, from 1940 to 1943 including:
1. MARE NOSTRUM - the war in Mussolini''s lake from June 1940 to the Axis surrender in North Africa in 1943
2. Operation Compass - the British riposte to the misjudged Italian invasion of Egypt
3. Operation Sonnenblum - Enter the Desert Fox, Rommel is in Africa, and is looking to drive the British back to Alexandria....
4. Operation Exporter - The Allied Invasion of the Vichy Levant.
5. The Iraqi Revolt - Force the British out of Iraq... or hang in there until relieved.... it all depends on what side you play as!
6. Africa Italiano Orientale - The East African Campaign, 1940-41....
7. Operation Crusader - The British relief of Tobruk in late 1940
8. Operation Venezia - The Battle of Gazala, and the most humiliating British defeat in the Desert War....
9. Second Alamein - Monty is here, smashing the Axis at Alamein...
10. Operation Torch - the combined US and UK landings in Vichy North Africa that helped end the Axis dream of dominating Africa and the near East!
Bonus scenarios - buy the game to see them....but you may just get to see Vulcan, Anton and perhaps be on a Pedestal....
Bonus "what if" OB options for the Axis and Allies.
Full colour charts
Assorted play aids
NOTE: ALL RULES CHARTS AND ORDERS OF BATTLE COME ON A DVD ROM!
2 x D10 Dice
So - to grab your copy of this amazing game, add it to your cart and prepare to be awed...
For those of you who are not resident in the EU, Mare Nostrum ZIPLOCK COLONEL''S Edition is £300.00
For those of you who are resident in the EU, Mare Nostrum ZIPLOCK COLONEL''S Edtion is £360
Shipping IS included world wide... so grab your copy and use all necessary force to win the desert war.